.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Friday, November 25, 2005

It's Snowing!


Our very first official, there's-some-stuff-staying-on the-ground-snow! We are heading down to the Hollidazzle and the Cinderella display on the 8th floor of downtown Marshall Fields. I love this season, I love Christmas and the snow and the lights and the merriment and the wrapping and all the crap that goes along with it. Tis the season for sledding, hot toddies, those annoying bell ringers at every entrance, and yes, I give each one a quarter because I'm a sucker.

I actually started wrapping presents last night and realized I HAVE NO RIBBON!!! How I, queen of all wrapping, can have no frickin ribbon in the house is beyond me, so I went to Joanns today and braved the post Thanksgiving herd and bought a bunch of paper and RIBBON! The store was crazy busy and they were out of all sorts of things I wanted, but, alas, if I was able to drag myself there early instead of doing the responsible thing of paying bills, I would have had better luck in my Christmas booty search. The sacrifices I make to save my credit from being ruined.

Santa, are you watching??!! I'm being a good girl and I am not being naughty, and I WANT A PONY THIS YEAR!!

Ok, not true, but it sounded good, didn't it?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home