.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Overheard Conversation at My House

Todd: Thank you for making the bed, emptying the dishwasher, and making me coffee this morning. That was an unexpected surprise.

Amy: (Looks up from stuffing ravioli for dinner) You're welcome. (She then bats her eyes and leans in for a quick smooch) Who's the best wife?

Todd: I don't know, I may not have met her yet.

Amy: (Eyes moving into little slits) Excuse me?

Todd: It may be wife number 3, but then 4 could out do her, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Amy: You are such an ass.

Todd: (Laughs and swats Amy on the behind) Gotta keep you on your toes.


When Todd is old and grey(er) and laying on his deathbed, I am SO stealing his morphine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bitchenostrophy said...

How could you over hear your own conversation?! ha ha ha

6:13 PM  
Blogger Todd and Amy said...

That was overheard from Fred, the spider that lives just outside the dining room door. I think he ate his roommate George, though. Kinda sad.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home