.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Overheard Conversations At My House

Setting:

Amy is standing in front yard...dirty, sweaty, and covered with grass slime. Todd has been "edging" the yard with Amy's Crazy Friend Dave and an an ancient edge tool, ice pick, and something unknown, that really doesn't cut it.

Amy: "Ok, I have to split these hostas. I have 14 plants and I need to spread them out so Todd quits mowing them over."

Dave: "That thing doesn't work. It should, but it really doesn't."

Amy: "Ok, well, duh, he prolly bought it on EBAY. Ok, I have 20 holes, now, how am I going to fill them?!!"

Todd stops, ponders a moment and says... "20??!!! I though you only had three or four, I really need to work harder."

Amy looks around with the "deer in the headlights" eyes.

Register...

Register...

Register...



Ok, that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home