.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

And Where Did Becky Go?


Well, Becky's been putting in overtime. 50 hours last week and more this week and I seem to remember working OT through a cold.

This picture was taken Monday. We got 8 more inches of snow today.


I'm tired.

Sooooooooooooo tired.


We are so busy at work, it's crazy insane.


Todd is booked to May.

I worked 13 hours today. T H I R T E E N H O U R S. Oh, wait, I did leave for 15 minutes to get food. Ugh.

I need a spa day. I need a full body wrap/exfoliate/peel/wax/massage/masque/tranquilizer.

My house is a mess.


My dog is in heat.


My other dog keeps trying to eat her diaper...while she is still wearing it.


We are getting her fixed.

No puppies, the Ants pushed us over the edge for pets.


They are fun to watch.


Though, it may be fun only from exhaustion.


I am tired.


I am rambling.

I need a vacation.


I am going to Catalina in...wait, what's the date???
Oh, ok, 17 days.

I will lay there and do nothing.

I heard the buffalo are gone.


Todd and Jack will snorkel.


I will lay there and do nothing...but maybe get a tan and fry.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home