.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Friday, April 28, 2006

What I Learned at Work this Week


1. Podcasts make the day go by faster, especially really sicko ones like Chicken Fried Radio.
2. All the Tamagotchie cheats are on the internet and I now know what to do when Tama starts to cry.
3. After two 12 hour days and during the beginning of the third (and basically throughout the entire third), I get very punch drunk.
4. If I show Jack all the fun new things I learned while babysitting his virtual pet, he regains interest in it and takes it away. :(
5. Kwan's Chinese food on Penn is really good and super cheap.
6. According to the Christian religion, only man on man sex is prohibited, girl on girl is just fine.
7. My coworker "John" got divorced and had 30 dates in 30 days. Now, he's planning date number 2 with 30% of them. I don't think I've had that many in my entire life. But, wait, I don't think I've ever met that many people I would have gone out with, anyway.
8. Todd's idea of variety for dinner when I am working late is getting pizza from 2 different restaurants.
9. When Jennifer showed up with another cart of files, I actually had to fight back the tears.


and the 10th thing I learned this week at work:

10. When "Melissa" bends over to pick up files, I can see her butt crack.

Life in the cube farm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home