.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I Hate Drama....and stupid people.

I told Todd a long time ago that I wanted a long life with him that was boring and dull.

I keep waiting for boring and dull.

So far, we have been to court preceedings 7 times in the past 3 years, because of 2 different people, and 4 different reasons. We are being sucked into two different battles (one brand NEW one!) because people in our lives seem to think that they are entitled to have the world handed to them on a silver platter. No one seems to want to actually work for anything, and, God forbid, if you are doing well for yourself and are happy, because then, you just suck. It seems if someone gives you a bowl of ice cream, the person next to you will punch you in the face because your portion is bigger than theirs.

All we want is peace in our lives, for us, our children, and our wieners.

And I am SO glad I believe in Karma and have an awesome lawyer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home