.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's Sunday and I'm at Work

Yes, it's sad but true. I'm getting a lot done, so it's ok, but my mind keeps wandering while I'm reviewing files:

Why is it that it's 85 degrees in here on Sunday and 50 on the days people are here to work? Do they keep it cold so we won't fall asleep at our desks? Gawd, I'm sweating. I wish I would have taken a shower this morning. I know, OVERSHARING!

Whenever I walk down our big, wide corridors, I have this monsterous desire to do cartwheels all the way down the hall. Unfortunately, I never learned how to do a cartwheel.

Taking horse pill size vitamins with Diet Pepsi is a REALLY BAD IDEA....and I thought the vitamins tasted gross all on their own. ICK!

Later...

Must...stay...focused...on...files... (head hits desk over and over and over...)

Even Later...

Ok, it's time for me to go home (and shower!). I'm off tomorrow and playing Mom with Jack all day, so I hope everyone has a great Monday!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home