.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas, Merry, Merry Christmas!

Remember when I said I was stealing Todd's morphine when he's old and on his deathbed? Well I lied.

Last Night...

Todd: Remind me to change the names on the presents. The ones under the tree are wrong.

Amy: What are you talking about?

Todd: I had you put the wrong names on the tags.

Amy: What??! Those hand made tags I made with the stamps are WRONG??!! Why would you have me put the wrong names on the presents??! Are you insane?

Todd: Because it's funny.

Amy: No, it's not! I'm not making more tags! That took forever! Did you think we were going to go around shaking the presents to find out what was in them?

Todd: Just making sure.

Amy: You're on crack. Go get a Sharpie and do it yourself.

I have a new idea: discount nursing home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home