.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, June 04, 2006

And A Landscaping We Will Go....

With any luck, there is a picture up there... ((ok, no picture due to downpour, I'll take one later in the week))

Todd and I spent yesterday in denial and today planting, destroying, mowing, weeding, mulching, and turning an overgrown weedfest into a decent looking yard. Actually, it looks fabulous. We have a few more plants to move (we are taking our mature happy plants from our house and giving them new life at Herbs's) and we haven't started on the inside, but we will do a little every night. There's really not much left to do since Todd did most of it last summer and since there's not a mortgage on it, it can sit on the market until it sells.

The playhouse has termites (or something similar) so it's great we decided not to try to move it. I think it would have fallen apart if we tried. But, I can say the yard hasn't looked this good since Edna was alive. Sigh, I miss Grandma.

Well, I gotta run get Jack, so I'll try to get a picture added to this post before tomorrow, otherwise, we'll be pictureless since if I miss a Monday post, Donna gets on my case and says I'm a slacker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home