.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


Todd fell off a ladder yesterday.

I freaked out.

After all of the "Are you ok??" and then the "You big dummy, go buy a decent ladder!" I realized how dependent I have become on Todd over the past 3 years. I can't imagine life without him (drama queen, I know). I don't think I would be able to even turn on the television without him around (yes, it's gotten that complicated).

The house we bought 3 years ago has definitely become ours...ok, mostly his, I just sort of live there. Todd has done so much work to the place, and brought in so much stuff, it seems as though we have been there forever. I occasionally visit the garage, but I don't know what most of the stuff out there even is, so I tend to steer clear in fear of mistaking the pressure washer for the air compressor. Or, the leaf blower for the shop vac. But, most likely it would be the welder for the dehumidifier.

I found out last month we have 5 bicycles. I thought we had 3. Don't even get me started on how many lawn mowers we have. Todd brings them home from the curbside like a little boy who collects frogs.

Needless to say, Todd will be getting a new ladder, whether I buy it or he does, because I love the big stubborn man, and want to keep him around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home