.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Vacation In Your Own Town

We actually had a trip to the state fair last Thursday, the first official day of my vacation. We ate a lot of Pronto Pups, wandered around a lot (gotta love those pigs ears on Jack, huh?)

Jack and Ross went on a few rides


and we dreamed of the days we will spend our lives traveling through the country in our very own motor home. Those pop out models are pretty sweet. They have everything in them, and when you park, they expand out and are HUGE! Ahhh, some day I, too, may be able to live in the trailer park. A girl can dream. After our night of bowling this evening, Todd came home with the trailer park Bowling Trophy. He kicked our butts with a 171! My average was 100, just as always. I guess I need practice before they'll let me into the bowling hall of fame. Todd said he wouldn't sign us up for a league, either, I am just too embarassing a bowler.
We also hit the Renaissance Festival, per Ross' request

aren't we cute??
and the boys got to fence

Ross was the victor, much to Jack's dismay.

We saw Puke and Snot

I think that's Puke

So that would make this Snot
and the boys practiced their hand at pre-game boy games.

and

All in all, fun was had, food was eaten, and we found our car at the end. Woohoo!

Coming up next time, Wild Mountain and Jack losing a tooth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home