.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Monday, July 11, 2005

A Day of Rest

It was a REALLY long week for me last week and I was pushed to the limits of my sanity (ok, that doesn't take much) and I really wanted to just spend Saturday laying on my butt doing nothing. So I packed up the kids, borrowed my friend's kids, and Mary (my new gal-pal) and set off for Cascade Bay. We spent several hours lounging in the Lazy River and being catty girls and making fun of those with worse taste than us. We ate leftover stromboli, pb&j's, salami and bologna sandwiches, had grape fights, ate chips and got baked by the sun. Fun was had by all! Mary says she's going back during the week of her vacation. I think it's better than therapy and you get to tan to boot!
On the home front, Todd is fighting with the paint at Herb's. The nicotine stains are NOT wanting to be covered. He's resorting to spraying Kilz everywhere. I'd give you pictures, but there's nothing to see but a sea of white at the moment.
So here's a pretty picture of Jack:

Proud medal winner for Sparring. The only time I have ever seen his "angry face" and it wasn't followed by a grounding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home