.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Friday, July 01, 2005

How Fun Is This?



After trying to figure out how to create a web page and do this on my own, I was ready to throw in the towel and then Mike showed me the way of Blogger. You rock Mike!
So, we can now keep our friends and family up to date on what we are doing without having to actually TALK to any of them, how cool is the 21st century?? No, really, we love all of you.
Stay tuned for the latest updates, I PROMISE I am taking pictures of everything we've been doing to BOTH houses this weekend. Since Todd has me trapped painting all weekend, picture taking will be a wonderful break in the monotony of watching paint dry.
Amy

Testing Photo uploading, Jack (6 years)





Here is Ginger Pye (9 weeks) and Ross (13 years)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home