.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Wedding Pictures

Jason has posted some of the wedding pictures at

http://www.pbase.com/drumminj/toddandamy

If the link doesn't work, paste it into a new browser. For any of you who would like prints, please let me know what you want and I will put an order in for everything in a few weeks. Jason is in Denmark on business for the next two weeks, so he will be adding more pictures to the gallery after that.
There are some very nice ones and some humorous ones, like the sleeping bride at 9:26pm. I did wake up after that, but I was exhausted! See???

The wedding was fabulous and I am officially a wife...and very happy to be one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd and Amy said...

I finally learned how to do proper links. I fixed it! Thanks, pumpkin!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Bitchenostrophy said...

I can't wait for the bloopers!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home