.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Love Being A Mom...

Amy: (singing) "John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt, his name is my name, too. For, whenever we go out, we can hear the people shout, There Goes John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schimdt, La La La La La La..."

Jack: What are you singing, that song is terrible.

Amy: Don't you know it, yet? It's a classic. "John Jacob Jingle..

Jack: "Heimer Schmidt, his name is my name, too...

There are few things as rewarding as a parent as getting a crappy childhood song stuck in their child's head, so they can share it with their friends and infest another generation.

By the way...he was singing Conjuction Junction this afternoon....

Don't get me started on the busdriver song I taught him...something about greasy, grimey gopher guts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home