.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Day 4.5, I think, and Part of 3

I had to back up a bit to day 3, since I forgot to post some important pictures, such as this one.
That's my boy.

And, finally figured out what to do with my hair.

Are YOU in a group of 6 or more? Because, if you aren't, a bear will eat you.

The water, I just couldn't get over the color of the water...this is also what I looked at for 70 hours, thought I should share.


So, yeah, we road up the side of a mountain in that thing.


This is what it looks like when you are on the top of the world (lookin, down on creation and the only explanation I can find, is the love that I found ever since you've been around....oops, sorry)

Ross spent a lot of time texting with a girl he met at camp. Apparently, reception was really great at 10,000 feet.


This is Todd explaining geology to Jack. Shale, layers, rocks, blah, blah, blah... Not my thing, but Jack was way into it.

Isn't he cute?

Don't we look happy? It's because we hadn't seen any bears. This concludes day 4.5 of Banff Family Trip 2006.
Stay tuned for day 5 "We're heading home."

I know, I know, you can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home