.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

I Escaped The Farm Early Today...

then, I ran around Lake Harriet with Todd! I know! And, yes, I mean the guy I'm married to. Don't die of shock. He made it almost 2 miles! I was so proud. Though, I think the reason he came with is because I mentioned the eye candy.

So, the blog update this week (ok, I really started this Monday and had to change my run around the lake in the rain to the run with Todd)...I did mostly nothing all (last) weekend. The highlight was this trip:

Yes, that would be Blockbuster. And, I made Dave WALK. He was complaining the whole way and it's about 3-4 blocks to Lunds and Blockbuster is right on the way. I think it was the 105 degree heat that made him so crabby. We needed sushi grade tuna and someother stuff and Cub seemed SOOOOOO far away.

Dave's favorite shirt "Rode Hard Put Away Wet." Ew.

What do you mean you can't find me in your system? Morons.

So, on we went to Lunds and the nice butcher helped up pick out a big ole cut of raw fish.

Mmmmmmmm, fishy.

I didn't even know Dave took this picture. I was deep in thought over what I was supposed to buy and then..DUH! Look at the list!

I'll give you a dollar if you can tell me everything that's on the list.


Then, we met up with the Master Sushi maker. And, he isn't even from Mexico! Ha, Ha, Ha. No, in all seriousness, a friend of mine has a rule:
Never buy Asian food from a Mexican nor Mexican food from an Asian.
Words of wisdom for the day.

Ok, I lied about the dollar, because all you have to do is look at the next picture and you can see what I bought.


I look a lot happier than at Blockbuster.
My exciting weekend trip. I know, you are jealous.

Next time, we might even stop at the Breadsmith! Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home