.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

Stupid Human Tricks

We all know there are a zillion websites out there for just about anything you can think of. I am the queen of the google search, I love Wikipedia, and I am the go-to girl here at work whenever anyone needs to know anything that could possible be found on the net.

With that in mind, I bring a few of my accidental, really odd finds:


It's the Cats In Sinks Website

Why? One may ask? Because there are people who really like to look at cats in sinks, I guess. They do also accept cats in basins. I know you were wondering...so go ahead, submit your own cat picture, you know you want to.
Jack LOVES this website, by the way, and they have HUNDREDS of cats in sinks. I never realized how much cats like sinks. Jack also said if he caught his cat in the sink he'd turn on the water. Nice.

If you are feeling bad about how much your job sucks, go to this website:

Worst Jobs EVER.

This weeks winner:

Hi, My name is Hans Dowwen and I come from Sweden. My job is crap - literally! Yes, I am a toilet attendant. Now I know that there are many toilet attendants in the world but I think my job is worst of all. Why? Because I work in the Stockholm Constipation Clinic. So what's so bad about that - well people come to the clinic because they have not been able to crap. Sometimes there have people who have not had a good crap for weeks. An what happens - well they are given tablets and potions and have things stuffed up there bums. And what happens next - yes that's right weeks of pent up festering poop comes hurling out. This vile smelling disgusting stuff blocks up the WCs and I need to unblock it. It also comes out at such a force it goes all over the walls and floors. And who needs to clean up - yes me! So what do I get paid for this disgusting job - 80,000 Swedish Krona - about $11,000. Not a lot for all the crap I take.

Why one would apply for that job, I'm not sure...

Now, what do you do when your son refuses to believe that he's really NOT Peter Pan? Well, if you don't nip that in the bud while he's young, he will grow up to be like this man:

I think I'm Peter Pan

It leaves me speechless, and as a mother, very sad. Be sure to check out his Fashion Pages. I'm going to crawl under my desk now and hide.

Stay tuned for the next round of Stupid Human Tricks, brought to you whenever I get around to procrastinating at work.

Aloha, Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home