.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Banff Day Three...Why Am I Here Again?


This is Lake Louise. See that canoe out there? The one kinda in the middle and then the one right next to it?

Yeah, that's not us.

This is us:

Nice, dry land. I like dry land.

The water loses a lot in the translation. Actually, we discovered on day 4 (soon to come...I know, it's like waiting for Pirates of the Caribbean 3 to come out, but be patient) that you can only see the brilliant aqua blue when you are more above the water...

Ok, ok, I'll give you a little peek, don't tell:


I said a LITTLE peek, so that's all you get.

So, in addition to BAD HAIR 2006, we now have Amy Has The Grizzly Adams Theme Song stuck in her head 2006.

But, really, that's what came into my head every time I turned around and saw this:


You know you hear it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home