.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's Always Something

The trials and tribulations of your almost normal wacked-out mid-western several-times-over blended family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Monday, September 04, 2006

Our Last Vacation Until (HOPEFULLY!) Next Year

Ok, so, there is only so much "family bonding" I can take in one month. First, we went to Duluth and stayed in the Radisson. I was able to run in the mornings on the shore of Lake Superior, which was pretty damn cool.

Then, we went to a wedding!
Awwwww, aren't they cute?
'Bout effing time, dammit.
I just realized I taught him how to pee in the big potty. Holy crap, I'm old.
Then, we decided it would be a good idea to drive to Chicago and take the kids to 6 Flags. I ran on the shore of Lake Michigan that morning. (OMG, it was AWESOME, running along the beach, in the sand, no one around, way effing cool)
Then, we went to the park. Don't they look happy? And dry? Yeah, about 5 second later it started to rain and did for the next 3 hours. Did that stop us??? HELL, NO!!! We drove from Duluth for this crap, we were TROOPERS! That's me, right there in the middle. Can't you see it? Good Lord, get your eyes checked. Todd said it was always really easy to find us on rides since I stole Jack's raincoat and had on my super cool visor I got from my boss (by accident and wouldn't give back) that he got as a gift from my other boss, from an EXCLUSIVE golf course in Arizona named Whisper Rock. I wear it when I run around the lake, so I can make the golfers jealous. Yeah, me and golf is almost as good as me and guns. We went on almost every ride. It did eventually stop raining, and I found out Ross hates vacationing with us since Todd and I fight over everything.
Seriously, we just bicker, I think we should have been Italian. Or maybe Greek. No, wait, I think Jewish. Yeah, that's the ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home